SCH Solutions, Unipessoal, Lda. (hereinafter referred to as "SCH") recognises the importance of protecting your personal data. To this end, we have developed a set of security measures to protect the personal data of all our partners, employees and customers, as well as all users of the website www.silvercoasthospitality.com.
If you have any questions about the way we treat and protect your personal data, you may contact SCH at email@example.com.
3. DATA COLLECTION, PROCESSING PURPOSES AND LEGAL BASIS
3.1 SCH may collect data directly (i.e., directly from the User) or indirectly (i.e., through partner entities or third parties). The collection can be done through the following channels:
- Direct collection: in person, by telephone, by e-mail and through the website www.silvercoasthospitality.com;
- Indirect collection: through partners (e.g. holiday home reservation portals), Leisure Launch group companies and official entities.
3.2 Personal data collected through the website www.silvercoasthospitality.com includes:
I) Data collected on contact forms
SCH processes this data in order to respond to requests from potential clients or institutional partners, particularly in the following situations:
- when you register on the website;
- when you request a contact and/or newsletter;
- when you access restricted areas of the website;
- when you provide or request information;
- when you book an accomadtion or purchase a product or service;
- or when you enter into a contractual relationship with SCH.
The provision of personal data in these situations is mandatory, without which it is not possible to serve the purposes requested.
Personal data collected and processed includes information regarding name, gender, date of birth, telephone, mobile phone, email, address, tax identification number and credit card data (collected for billing purposes only), although other personal data may be collected that may be necessary for SCH to provide or bill for services.
II) Data obtained through browsing the website
This data includes, for example, pages visited, interest in content, access times, device type. SCH processes a limited amount of user data for the purpose of optimizing its website. The data helps to improve the user experience and manage the services provided.
III) Data provided by Google Analytics / Google Marketing and Remarketing Services
SCH uses Google Analytics and Google Marketing and Remarketing Services in the interest of the analysis, optimization and economic operation of our online offer. Google is certified under the Privacy Shield Agreement, ensuring compliance with European privacy legislation. If you do not wish to receive advertising through Google Marketing Services, you can use the exclusion options available by Google at: http://www.google.com/ads/preference.
IV) Data collected through interactivity with social networks
The website www.silvercoasthospitality.com is linked to the social networks Facebook, Instagram and YouTube, through a connection to the servers of these social networks which, in some situations, allows the identification of the website the user is visiting and store personal data.
Information regarding the data processing carried out by these social networks is available on the respective pages:
3.3 In terms of general principles regarding the processing of personal data, SCH undertakes to ensure that the personal data it processes will be:
- Object of processing in accordance with the law, loyal and transparent to the User;
- Collected for specified, objective and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a way contrary to those purposes;
- Adequate, justified and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are treated;
- Accurate and updated where necessary, with all necessary measures being taken to ensure that inaccurate data are deleted or corrected without delay.
V) Data collected by external subcontractors
The website www.silvercoasthospitality.com also collects personal data through external subcontractors to carry out online payment processing, electronic invoicing, accounting, tax and administrative management. These entities are subject to confidentiality and may not transmit the User Data to other entities, processing personal data in accordance with the RGPD.
4. RETENTION PERIOD
SCH saves and processes personal data only for as long as necessary for the purpose for which it was collected, with possible contacts during this time via email, phone, WhatsApp or SMS.
After this period, all personal data will be deleted except in situations where you give SCH your free, specific and informed consent for a particular purpose or where it is necessary to fulfil a legal obligation to which SCH is subject. In all situations, the data will be stored and retained only for the minimum period necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or further processed.
In order to revoke your consent, you may contact us at: SCH SOLUTIONS, UNIPESSOAL, LDA., Rua Conde de Avelar, n.º 46, 2460-681 São Martinho do Porto, Portugal; or the email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. DATA DISSEMINATION
SCH may share your personal data with other Leisure Launch group companies in order to provide complementary services.
Leisure Launch group companies will only receive the personal data necessary for procured services and/or for marketing purposes, in accordance with the instructions given by SCH, strictly complying with all legal standards regarding personal data protection, information security and other applicable guidelines.
For more information about these recipients, you can contact us at: SCH Solutions, Unipessoal, Lda., Rua Conde de Avelar, n.º 46, 2460-681 São Martinho do Porto, Portugal; or email: email@example.com.
7. USERS' RIGHTS
As long as the SCH maintains or processes personal data, all users may, at any time and free of charge, exercise the following rights:
- Right of access - the right to request a copy of the information we hold about you;
- Right of rectification - the right to correct any data that you consider incorrect or incomplete;
- Right to be forgotten - you can request that the data we have about you be deleted from all our records;
- Right to limitation of processing - where certain conditions apply, you have the right to restrict the processing of your personal data;
- Right to portability - the right to have your data transferred to another organisation;
- Right to object - the right to object to certain types of processing of your personal data;
- Right to legal recourse - if SCH refuses your request according to the right of access, we will explain the reason.
The above rights can be exercised through the address: SCH SOLUTIONS, UNIPESSOAL, LDA., Rua Conde de Avelar, n.º 46, 2460-681 São Martinho do Porto, Portugal; or the email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Users who wish to complain about the way their personal data is being processed by SCH, or about the way their complaint has been processed, have the right to complain directly to SCH or the Portuguese supervisory authority: Comissão Nacional de Protecção de Dados
Av. D. Carlos I, 134 - 1.º, 1200-651 Lisboa, Portugal, Telephone: (+ 351) 21 392 84 00, Fax: (+ 351) 21 397 68 32, Email: email@example.com.
9. PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION MEASURES
SCH implements various appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect users' personal data, including the use of secure servers, firewall and data encryption.
10. TRANSFER OF DATA OUTSIDE THE EUROPEAN UNION
Personal data collected by www.silvercoasthospitality.com may be transferred and stored outside the European Union by persons who have contractual relations with SCH (e.g. vacation homeowners) or who are our suppliers. By submitting your personal data, you consent to such transfer, storage or processing. SCH will take all necessary steps to ensure that these data are processed securely and in accordance with this Policy.
In the case of users with access to restricted areas of the website, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your access credentials (username and respective password).
The www.silvercoasthospitality.com website uses session cookies, which are small information files sent from the website server to the user's browser and stored on your computer. These temporary "cookies" remain in the cookie file only during the use of the website. These cookies will only be used by SCH to analyze web traffic patterns, allowing us to identify problems and provide a better user experience.
If you wish to delete them or automatically set your blocking, these settings can be made in your browser. However, if you do not allow cookies to be used, there may be some features of the website that you will not be able to use.
13. CONTACTS AND CLARIFICATION OF DOUBTS